Supplements advice - Juiced up bees!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because I have the UK's only colonies of 100% pure "Old English Bees" 100% Amm, absolutely no introgression from any "Johnny Foreigner imports". They are unbelievable bees, extremely black and wing morphometery Hoppy would have wet dreams over.
Queens are available £300 each from next May/June.

BUT... they are not Cornish... remember the one you have claimed since your days as Thymallus ... --- ... do not exist...!!!

Now lets get back to feeding supplements!

:calmdown:

BUT... they are not Cornish...

Ah you are awake...of course their not bloody Cornish. Who would want to keep those useless buggers?
They are Tyke Amm's and will beat the spots off any soft southern Cornish pasties

Ah you are awake...of course their not bloody Cornish. Who would want to keep those useless buggers?
They are Tyke Amm's and will beat the spots off any soft southern Cornish pasties

Suggest politely that you keep them to yourself.... and I will keep my wonderful Gwenen du a vri Kernow here in sunny Cornwall making the bestest of Cornish honey!

Nos da

Suggest politely that you keep them to yourself.... and I will keep my wonderful Gwenen du a vri Kernow here in sunny Cornwall making the bestest of Cornish honey!
Weather changed recently?
You are usually bleating on about how poor the weather is in Cornwall as a major excuse for how little honey your Cornish mongrels collect.

-8C last night up her and my 100% pure Yorkshire Amm's still filled (and capped) a super of snowdrop honey.

Latest posts

Back