sugar price

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is it flat or not? Planning a cruise to Australia next year and SWMBO doesn't fancy sailing upside down.
Dlo you ,mean the continent of XXXX aka four ecks or sometimes ecks,ecks,ecks,ecks?
The continent of XXXX sports a tangled space-time continuum, in which a story to fool foreigners at one location becomes a reality some miles away; for example, on one ranch, the drop-bears were stories to scare foreigners, but some miles away, a traveller (Rincewind) was indeed attacked by drop-bears.

Last edited:
Not quite. The Catholic church believed the Earth was at the centre of the Universe and everything moved around it. Once Galileo had access to a telescope he was able to determine this wasn't true and the logical deduction from his observations was that the Earth did in fact move around the Sun as Copernicus and others had suggested. Eventually the Inquisition forced him to recant, after which he allegedly said (though most likely he didn't) "E pur si muove" -- "And yet it [the Earth] moves".

By the time Galileo was alive I don't believe there was any real doubt that the Earth was round. Magellan easily predates him and whilst Magellan himself didn't make the entire trip, some of his crew did sail all the way around the world.

James
Of course, why shape entered my thoughts i can't say.

Dlo you ,mean the continent of XXXX aka four ecks or sometimes ecks,ecks,ecks,ecks?
The continent of XXXX sports a tangled space-time continuum, in which a story to fool foreigners at one location becomes a reality some miles away; for example, on one ranch, the drop-bears were stories to scare foreigners, but some miles away, a traveller (Rincewind) was indeed attacked by drop-bears.
Phew! I was thinking of a simple YES or NO. XXXX sounds an interesting place. Do they have beaches or should I just stick with Blackpool.

Phew! I was thinking of a simple YES or NO. XXXX sounds an interesting place. Do they have beaches or should I just stick with Blackpool.
Just a couple of beaches. Wineglass Bay. East coast Tasmania.

Attachments

• WP_20151229_004 (1).jpg
    WP_20151229_004 (1).jpg
    755.8 KB · Views: 0
"

Raw sugar futures sank below 21.5 cents per pound in December, the lowest since March, due to a sharp increase in the supply outlook. Output out of Brazil extended its recent strong momentum amid favorable weather and improving logistics, which freed up storage space for the incoming crops. Industry group Unica stated that production in key producing regions in the country soared by 35% from the previous year in the second half of November, totaling 1.4 million tonnes. Additionally, the gradual improvement of previous supply bottlenecks in Brazilian ports increased the sugar availability in international markets, magnifying the price declines. New trade data showed that daily sugar loading in cargo ships surged by 45% from the previous year in November. Lastly, the aggressive decline in crude oil prices limited demand for biofuel alternatives, driving cane crushers to produce the more-profitable sweetener instead of ethanol, and thus supporting sugar supply."​

https://tradingeconomics.com/commodity/sugar

Latest posts

Back