stolen beehives herefordshire

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnfly

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Six beehives full of bees stolen from staunton-on-arrow, Herefordshire, between Thursday 6-2-14 and Saturday 8-2-14, hives was four nationals on double brood boxs and two commercials both with feeders on all had blue insulation that you could see under the roofs all were straped as well. if anyone sees anything please let me know. thanks

Very sorry to hear that .......is this the time of year when thefts increase?

So sorry mate..... Bee meet on Tuesday at lloyney!
E

Six beehives full of bees stolen from staunton-on-arrow, Herefordshire, between Thursday 6-2-14 and Saturday 8-2-14, hives was four nationals on double brood boxs and two commercials both with feeders on all had blue insulation that you could see under the roofs all were straped as well. if anyone sees anything please let me know. thanks
Sorry to hear of your loss there have been some losses in this area as well and I think the only way to catch these theives are if we chip our hives with navigation chips, so you dont have to scan anything and lead the police right there. And if they know they they have to do the time they would not do it would they. But I will cross my fingers for you and hope it turns out right. These are no lovers of bees but are out for the cash.
ForageFlight

stolen hives

sorry to hear about your hives hope you have some luck in finding out who's done it
denise

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back