Snowdrops

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enrico

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Yeah my snowdrops are showing their heads, is spring on its way?:ohthedrama::ohthedrama::ohthedrama:

"Weather forecasters are warning Britons to prepare for a chillier than average winter with a bleak prediction that "impressively cold temperatures" will blast parts of the UK."

Not a hope in hell!!

Not much use to the bees, but I took these today. I was going to give the grass one final trim and use the lawn mower to pick up a mass of leaves.

I noticed these just beginning to raise their heads.

100_4164.jpg

100_4163.jpg

cliff

"Weather forecasters are warning Britons to prepare for a chillier than average winter with a bleak prediction that "impressively cold temperatures" will blast parts of the UK."

Not a hope in hell!!
What ever !!! I seem to remember forecasting the best summer for 2011

Hi CliffDale,
I can see that your 'lawn' is on par with mine!

aren't they forecasting a BBQ winter?

now if only i could get the security nuts off the car i'd have my winter wheels on.

aren't they forecasting a BBQ winter?

now if only i could get the security nuts off the car i'd have my winter wheels on.
If you have lost the key the are 2 ways to remove them, shock them with a chisel and hammer and use a mole grips to remove them fully or drill the center with say a 8mm bit and use a stud extractor

No sign of snowdrops or daffs here yet but did see some hazels with the cathkins out. Was checking one lot of hives near Perth, no ivy anywhere around btw, three days ago, and they were carting in lots of buff coloured pollen, origin unknown. It was very mild and drizzling, yet they were going hard at it...................and saw me off.............not happy at the 'great woolly monster' walking about in their flight paths.

looking at the previous posters illustration..............have decided I do not look like a honey badger.........but MIGHT smell like one.

Shmbo is always on about it! She wants me to put some of that moss and weed killer / grass fertilizer powder down to tone up the lawn.

I keep saying no way as the green stuff might start growing!

Latest posts

Back