She said yes!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats and best wishes to you both.:cheers2: Mike

Nice one Jim, congratulations. Thinking about getting some brood on the go?

Thin sugar solution in the spring then?
Congratulations to you both. :cheers2:
Does your intended, love bees, like bees or merely tolerate bees? Feel free not to answer the question if you wish, but I'm curious. Doubtless nothing ever remains the same.

Date is now set (we dont mess about, and no there are not any other reasons for the "rush"!!!)

13th August 2010 (the smart one of you will work somthing out!)
Will be up Northumberland way.

Then flying out to our place in Maderia on the Monday (see I am smart, hoilday now become honeymoon....simples)

J

Last edited:
Friday 13 August 2010, a black day, only for those that weren't as lucky as yourself Jim.

Our two lads both born on Friday 13 August 1971 and Wednesday 13 August 1975. The doctor was very enthusiastic, suggesting that maybe the times could be matched as well. Wife had a novel suggestion for the doctor too. :(

Pass-time used to be . . . precision grinding! :) :) :)

The day after the glorious 12th?

Congrats, by the way

Regards, RAB

Nice one Oliver, I will take my shotgun up with me. The place is in 400 acres...I have to have somthing to do whilst the women faf about getting ready.

service it at 4pm, so I will need to start getting ready about 3:30 ish, so loads of time in the morning for some shooting etc.

Latest posts

Back