Server downtime this morning

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BKF Admin

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Tuesday 6th September

The server is suffering from a Dos attack this morning.

The guys at the datacenter are dealing with it for us,but the forum may have to go down for 10mins at a time and have to be rebooted during the day.

If you cannot connect to the forum is our fault and not your end.

Mark
Admin.

Is it this forum being attacked, or have some miscreants hacked the servers and are using it to mount a ddos attack? (either can have pretty much the same effect)
Seems to be the season for it, I spent some hours sorting a friend's site over the weekend that had "malware" problems

I am not sure,I am waiting for the datacenter guys to get back to me once they have it sorted.

Sometimes its worth paying the extra for uk support/server/datacenter,I would be lost trying to sort it alone..

I agree - contactable helpful server staff make life a lot easier!

Tuesday 6th September

The server is suffering from a Dos attack this morning.

The guys at the datacenter are dealing with it for us,but the forum may have to go down for 10mins at a time and have to be rebooted during the day.

If you cannot connect to the forum is our fault and not your end.

Mark
Admin.

If only I could have read this thread before I couldn't get into the thread to read it because of the problem mentioned within it.

Still - all seems to be OK now!?!?! :sifone:

Latest posts

Back