• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sales: 6 beehives with bees, equipment and possibly location

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ljierc

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Selling for cause moving abroad. Near Havant - Hampshire.

6 beehives (4 nationals and 2 langstroths) (each at least 1 brood box and 2 supers) with bees (3 good colonies and 3 small colonies) (all Apiguard treated, 'feeded'). All located together on a very good location (Farm field, sun exposed,well protected from wind from any direction, no habitation around, yet easy access with vehicle). The beehives could either stay there or be taken away, to discuss.

Also spare frames, wax, 2 suits (1 jacket, 1 full), smoker, 2 hives tools, ....

Price negotiable- £850 ??

could u pm me a list of equipment and a little more info about where the hives are (not exact location tho).

I am aware of someone in havent that is interested but are not forum members.

Also how fast a timescale are you moving (how quick do u need to sell).

cheers
doug

Are you willing to sell the hives separately? I'd be interested in one or two.

Quick question
Are you a member of the Portsmouth Beekeepers?

Reason I ask is looking on the Map the whole area appears to be covered with EFB

Selling for cause moving abroad. Near Havant - Hampshire.

6 beehives (4 nationals and 2 langstroths) (each at least 1 brood box and 2 supers) with bees (3 good colonies and 3 small colonies) (all Apiguard treated, 'feeded'). All located together on a very good location (Farm field, sun exposed,well protected from wind from any direction, no habitation around, yet easy access with vehicle). The beehives could either stay there or be taken away, to discuss.

Also spare frames, wax, 2 suits (1 jacket, 1 full), smoker, 2 hives tools, ....

Price negotiable- £850 ??

the price seems to be really good. it sounds like really good staff for some beginner..

Quick question
Are you a member of the Portsmouth Beekeepers?

Reason I ask is looking on the Map the whole area appears to be covered with EFB

My bees are near Wimborne- looking on the map, Portsmouth doesn't look bad by comparison! :eek:

Are you willing to sell the hives separately? I'd be interested in one or two.
Thanks for your interest. Sorry, I prefer to sell the all lot together. Although I would probably make more money selling everything separately, I do not want the complications that would come with doing that. But thanks again

Thanks to all for your interest. Please, for people genuinely interested,

Last edited by a moderator:
Can the OP or buyer post when sold,so I can remove the email/telephone number.

Admin.

Attention of the admin. Yes will let you know as soon as it is sold. Regards

I wish to close this particular thread: ''Sales: 6 beehives with bees, equipment and possibly location''. 2 of the beehives have been sold and for the 4 left I have put them in 'bees and honey for sale/wanted'. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back