RIP Nelson Mandela

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, nobody can last forever, but he achieved more in his (albeit long) life than most would have expected in centuries.
I just hope his death doesn't cause any troubles which he worked so hard to resolve.

Great man indeed

I totally expected a post apartheid S Africa to be a bloodbath and was amazed that this little man put a complete new spin on reconciliation that will last 100 yrs.

Makes Obama's nobel prize look worthless imho.

Rest in Peace

I hope the legacy of rights for the individual he inspired continue... despite all the political Kow Towing going on at the present in a country not known for Human Rights ( but they buy a lot of Jags it seems)...................

Mandela ... a Truly GREAT man... More WORLD leaders of his ilk desperately needed!

A truly great man and a fighter who was incredibly conciliatory once his fight was won. SA is still a country with troubles, albeit different ones ... perhaps Mandela's passing will remind them of the legacy that he sought, throughout his life, to leave behind.

Great man indeed, he will be remembered as long as there are people on the earth.

from the same mould as Gandhi and mother Teresa and lots more , thought history there some people who lead the way to help humanity to strive to make this world better for everyone else

Not his choice and I think he worked very hard to do what he achieve.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed, a giant who worked tirelessly for the freedom and liberty of his people.(and it is very disappointing to read anything with racist undertones on here :( )

Indeed and one of his most endearing qualities was his ability to forgive those people who persecuted him and encourage (insist upon) an openess of truth and reconciliation after apartheid was finally abolished in SA.

Latest posts

Back