Ratting

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone see these pictures.

Nope!

I looked just out of interest, this is what the link said:-

Sorry, this content isn't available at the moment

The link you followed may have expired, or the Page may only be visible to an audience that you aren't in.

I'm surprised the link even worked, because this forum's site software usually edits out links to most external sites including blogs.

Last edited:
I don't do Farcebook either .. I consider it the Devils work ...

Forums are no different, believe me been there done that and worn the tea shirt, they are all the same, its what is in your common sense side of your brain that count's, i admit however i have read women wrong... so much infact that one time me and my lady friend visited 3 female members of a certain forum, they where all ok or seemed that way, but one of them took a shine to me and made a daft story up that it would look good if all 4 of us where in bed together, bad move, this vixen put her hand where she should not while my lady friend was smiling for a funny picture beside.:icon_204-2:. i liked it all the same weird woman..:rolleyes:

I started on it a few months ago - couldn't before even if I wanted to because of the job. But after a lot of nagging from my cousin in South Africa who couldn't believe I was finding my way around the country using a map and not a telephone when I was out there and having a smart phone meant that she could keep in touch I got myself one of these haemorrhoid phones.
It's a handy tool for me to keep a finger on the pulse of the community, but most of all, seeing some of the comments and the eejits who use it it does make me feel a lot better as it's obvious that I'm far from anywhere near the bottom of the food chain :)
It's also helped me sell quite a bit of honey - I now even export to Stubbington :D

Last edited:
Nope!

I looked just out of interest, this is what the link said:-

Sorry, this content isn't available at the moment

The link you followed may have expired, or the Page may only be visible to an audience that you aren't in.

I'm surprised the link even worked, because this forum's site software usually edits out links to most external sites including blogs.

I love that last bit. Only visible to an audience that you aren't in. Great put down go FB

Last edited:
Great action photos :) I love the flying rat pics, looks like the dogs really enjoyed themselves and big, fat rats too.
My little Patterdale bitch looks a lot like the dog in pic no10, scruffier than my dog.

All ways a good time rating spent many hours doing this nice to see your days work in action

Latest posts

Back