Eco solution for keeping rodents away from hives

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My senior Red Tabby has never bought any thing home and doesn't venture much out of the back garden.
My new female calico torty is a little minx and a hunter, she often brings live small rodents in to the hosue to chase and play with.

My senior Red Tabby has never bought any thing home and doesn't venture much out of the back garden.
My new female calico torty is a little minx and a hunter, she often brings live small rodents in to the hosue to chase and play with.
Many years ago we had a cat that produced a litter of kittens among some sacks in the loft of an outbuilding. When they were a couple of days old she caught a fully grown rabbit and hauled it up a ladder for them. Needless to say it slowly went rotten and I had to remove it and throw it into the greenhouse boiler fire.

I read that all your cats are active. Why is mine so lazy and never say him hunting or never brought me a mouse at home. :rolleyes:

Still no more signs of rodents near hives. The spray has a great effect.

Latest posts

Back