pub

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love a Cointreau, with a dash of lemonade with lots of ice please. In fact I'd love quite a few of them.

Eb

Don't go out... Come have a drink in the Beekeeper's Arms...

Ben P

Wish I had..... tried a new Pub.... well new to me!

The Barman said " looks like rain" and me being a bit jetlagged replied after one sip... bloggin tastes like it to !!!... and he asked me to leave!!!

Glad I walked mud all over ther floor....

... can't wait for spring when me bees is flying... gives me someone to talk to wot dussent get offended!!!

I took my horse in a pub the other day and the barman said to him, "I've got a whiskey behind the bar that's named after you" and the horse said "what, Dobbin?"

I took my horse in a pub the other day and the barman said to him, "I've got a whiskey behind the bar that's named after you" and the horse said "what, Dobbin?"

Thats no too bad.... Why the long face?

Am I too late for a glass of red?

Two shots of Red Breast , top up with boiling water, 8 cloves, 1 table spoon of honey. Take cloves out after 5 mins. Cheers!!!

"Red Breast", what good taste you have.Not had any for a few years now.

But some might question all the pther stuff you polluted it with ;)

Honey helps it slide down nicely and the cloves give a little kick before its gone and being hot well its -4 outside but nice and cozy within, sitting up in bed having one right now!!

You always go to the pub when I am sitting with my FinL for an hour in the evening - no fair!! :(

Latest posts

Back