Price check Fondant

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes thats what bako man said to me, for some reason the south west and north west get much cheaper prices, just they won't deliver to me:(

C B

I'm intrigued to know how long fondant can last for in storage - does it have a 'use by' date for bees or can it be held in storage for a wee while, say if you bought it during the summer months ahead of needing it in the Autumn?

I'm intrigued to know how long fondant can last for in storage - does it have a 'use by' date for bees or can it be held in storage for a wee while, say if you bought it during the summer months ahead of needing it in the Autumn?

I have 7 boxes left over from last year that is still fresh in the box's with no water loss,I kept it at around 18c in a spare bedroom.

I have been told it can be frozen and kept for next year.
I asked at my local bakery today about buying from them, they told me £37 for a 10Kg box, stuff that :ack2:

I mailed Bako.

They called me this afternoon and told me £9-50 per box if I take a pallet. Otherwise its £12-50 per box at 10 at an order.

So.... guys and gals. Can we put a pallet order together for the Midlands??

PH

I mailed Bako.

They called me this afternoon and told me £9-50 per box if I take a pallet. Otherwise its £12-50 per box at 10 at an order.

PH

Or a nice piece of cut comb to your local baker if he adds it to his Thursday order at the trade price ;)

How many boxes to a Pallet ?

I mailed Bako.

PH

Depending on where abouts you are and if any other beeks further north (ie Yorks) would be interested, then I don't mind collecting on behalf of others if suitable arangements can be made.

Depending on where abouts you are and if any other beeks further north (ie Yorks) would be interested, then I don't mind collecting on behalf of others if suitable arangements can be made.

I am in Leeds and will take 10.

Is there VAT to add to that?

What is the pallet quantity?

I will find out and let you know,as all i did was to pass on the phone number to the estate office and told them what i wanted and to order in enough to get free delivery.

You will need to open an account with them acording to my office.
Nick.

After a lot of phone calls both on friday and today trying to sort out an account with BFP seven oaks we are paying pro-former.
To get free delivery you have to place an order for £150, so 15 fondants and 2 bags of 25k sugar more than takes care of that.

Latest posts

Back