Pensions under attack - action required - Beekeepers unite!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhhh, there is that venerable word being used Con-Spiracy which is neither use nor ornament in an armament of words deftly used.

Take a look into Arab eyes and what does one see on the horizon and the next part of the conspiracy will take place pretty soon I would Predict.

Lets see what time, lies and conspiracy brings us.

I have no idea what you are talking about, TA.

"She said something along the lines of that we can get honey cheaper from abroad and not to worry about the British beekeeper,"

No she didn't and she never would!!

.......and you'd know that If you really understood her values.

I told you I would get to the bottom of this and I have.

The time and dates are not definate but happened in the period of several years during Maggies early mid term as Priminister.
The senior citizens and beekeepers in business said there was a change in climate for around three years 82 - 85 where the whole industry was badly effected and 80% of bees died out and 75% of bee related bussinesses went bust.
During a sitting in parliament a delegate for the british bee foundation, who's name is not known was asking for some funding to help save the remaining bussinesses.

Her answer live on the radio of the day and heard by millions was on the lines of, why bother we can get honey cheaper from abroad.

Those who can remember know the truth and are very respectable bee keepers and once honey suppliers who remember to their cost, hence the memory sticks.

On the shelves at the same time was cheap Mexican honey for 99p a jar with many contaminents including dead bees and brood, which some people actually bought and fed to their bees because it was so cheap, much cheaper than sugar at the time, those that did in many cases lost their bees.

There are bound to be older beeks who remember these times who can confirm what I am sharing with you.

Sorry but you mentioned assertions and conspiracies, I answered with what is going on right now the world over.

That might be what you tink you said, but it makes no sense to me.

Your search for beekeepers speaker:Baroness Thatcher OR speaker:Mrs Margaret Thatcher did not match anything.

Maybe (just maybe) he's got a point:

"Her answer live on the radio of the day and heard by millions was on the lines of, why bother we can get honey cheaper from abroad."

It might have been a BBC interview....

Why do conspiracy theorists get taken so seriously with such a lack of verifiable facts?

Because people tell lies, have an agenda and cover up the truth perhaps?

Chris

As the late and not particularly great Kurt Cobain in a rare moment of wisdom said - Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

As the late and not particularly great Kurt Cobain in a rare moment of wisdom said - Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

not worthy

Don't get me wrong - a bit of healthy skepticism is a very good thing. But remember that those who want you to doubt the status quo are just as likely to have an agenda as the status quo itself.

The the only thing I fear more than those in power is those who wish to be in power.

Why would they put a pyramid with an 'all-seeing eye' on the US Dollar banknotes unless it had a greater meaning?

now think again....

Why would they put a pyramid with an 'all-seeing eye' on the US Dollar banknotes unless it had a greater meaning?

now think again....

Because Richard people are the most valuable commodity on the planet and use the Faits like the Greenback because they think they cannot live without its influence.

Speculaively thinking is what often gets things done as long as one uses the hands that do your own dishes, its when the minds eye sees someone else doing the hard work instead, backed bt the greatest of all controlling mechanisms called Money via debt upon those that use it, to when the problems start and all one has to do is withdraw that illusion to start the balls rolling.

A conspiracy is no longer a conspiracy once it becomes proven and normally it does once the 30 years of waiting and witholding the evidence/truth has past, those goal posts have recently been raised.

This usually happens when an end of empire is looming, exactly the same was documented in written history at the time and collapse of the Roman Empire, which took around 125 years to dwindle to nothing, where circuses and free bread distracted and divided opinion, but that kind of diversion only fools most of the people some of the time.

Anything sent to distract us today is working quite well and those that speculate and label others such without investigation is the highest form of ignorance as can be offered, to which I have too been guilty in defence of in the past.

What has been written or said in the past, the truth of which will out one day, when it does its normally too late to save those searching for the said truth.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back