Pensions under attack - action required - Beekeepers unite!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When someone in a hundred years time writes the definitive "Reason for the total collapse of the British Economy" it will be clear that it was caused by two decades of uncontrolled immigration.

When someone in a hundred years time writes the definitive "Reason for the total collapse of the British Economy" it will be clear that it was caused by two decades of uncontrolled immigration.

That is not only a crass and grossly simplistic argument, it is also flawed because it is total equine manure.

I'd give you some reasons why, but I doubt you'd listen to them.

Last edited:

Hmmm - I think that a bit of digging will show that's not actually true, in any form - numbers, origin, destination, outcome... not only do we as a nation and an economy benefit hugely from immigration, despite the views of the Daily Mail, but the collapse is better laid at the door of short sighted and very greedy banks - they might plead that they just respond to the markets but the last 40 years have seen a huge change in their practice (short term profits, rewarding asset stripping, putting profit over long term sustainability....) and they, for some bizarre reasons, want to be seen as the way out of the mess they've created...?

Australian Banks never went bust cos regulations forbad them to engage in reckless ventures...

Perhaps a lesson there?

That is not only a crass and grossly simplistic argument, it is also flawed because it is total equine manure.

I'd give you some reasons why, but I doubt you'd listen to them.

..bovine manure, did you mean...:)

PSA and Onriver

I live in close proximity with households who are now in the second generation of breeding unemployable children.

If there had not been a source of skilled immigrant labour it would not have been allowed to happen.

:blush5:
PSA and Onriver

I live in close proximity with households who are now in the second generation of breeding unemployable children.

If there had not been a source of skilled immigrant labour it would not have been allowed to happen.

?

If there had not been a benefits system which paid them to do nothing, they would have starved, emigrated or found work...

(I blame the education system for not teaching logic :blush5:)

madasafish

Think about it....that's exactly what I mean...

Last edited:
There seems to be a fair amount of confusion going on, on several fronts here, also lots of bias towards those who are seen as a burden on society.

First and foremost 'any' family wants the best for their whole and these blowinns for want of a kinder word want the betterment of their kind.

If one takes a really good look into how, when and where these people have come from, one will see a broken life since the break up of the Soviet old block, I was fortunate to have seen what it was like before the wall in Berlin was taken down, not cricket is a good word to use.

Take Latvia and its journey into draconian type led debt by Swedish bankers and what someone must go through if ever in this situation, not just the initial creditor but their whole family, father aunts and uncles are held accountable for the debt and so wiped out, flee and not able to return home on fear of imprisonment.

At the moment THE cause of this current downturn is due to a drought on pelf by debt and nothing else, we are in a situation where consolidation loans have exhausted the pelf via debt, which will continue until desperate people are forced onto the Latvian model in around 10 years from now predictions ongoing.

It is true that this kind of control breeds negativity amongst a populous and its showing, very few are fortunate today of being horn in a society that knows how to fend for itself instead of fighting for the office workers and managers jobs left to run things down and out of this current climate.

The buy on get one free and cheap head has truly been socially engineered to buy into its own destruction like a group of people entering the doors of the Warlock's supermarkets after the TV adverts call them inwards, has to bee seen to be believed, see the shelves empty of said advertised products the day afterwards.

As immigrants travels and China advances please don't hang the messenger for pointing out to those who walk in and all over childerick who made the living easy and cheap for a while, who never bendeth their own back because it was cheaper not to do so.

It must be just like living in paradice, but they do not want to wake up, smell the coffee and wonder why, we would really be in trouble if the system they backed was working properly, while those who were voted in think otherwise.

For a greater understanding of what is actually happening one must ignore the latest/yesterday headline and search a little harder and father afield for what has and will come to pass over and again.

The greatest motto to behold is, help those who want to help themselves, not doing so really really shows ones own insecurities, gather together and do something today for your tomorrows, your leaders are all of one ilk and have abondoned you for rule by a country without any true government of their own.

Time to wake up folks and stop the infighting while other simply watch and smile.

PSA and Onriver

Why are they unemployable? What has that to do with an immigrant? Ah, the key point there is that they are skilled. The lack of skill of the local person is a failing of those parents and society at large, not the immigrants.

Why haven't those parents raised children better able to adapt to their environment?

Why are they unemployable? What has that to do with an immigrant? Ah, the key point there is that they are skilled. The lack of skill of the local person is a failing of those parents and society at large, not the immigrants.

Why haven't those parents raised children better able to adapt to their environment?

Your still not concentrating on that which created the problem which creates the reaction in the first place, the outcome and confusion is the solution which is about to manifest itself, we are at the halfway point of that which will most doubtedly come to pass.

Yet we carry on blindly.

Easy, they walked all over someone elses childerick and now those who encouraged them to do so are doing it to theirs today as we speak.

Maggie bless her once said we don't need British beekeepers because we can buy honey cheaper from abroad.

Nobody wants to be the changes they want to see.

Your still not concentrating on that which created the problem which creates the reaction in the first place, the outcome and confusion is the solution which is about to manifest itself, we are at the halfway point of that which will most doubtedly come to pass.

Yet we carry on blindly.

Easy, they walked all over someone elses childerick and now those who encouraged them to do so are doing it to theirs today as we speak.

Maggie bless her once said we don't need British beekeepers because we can buy honey cheaper from abroad.

Nobody wants to be the changes they want to see.

The first three pars make no sense to me, I'm afraid, TA.

Cannot seem to find any reference in the 1989 speach, where Margaret Thatcher tells the united nations that Britain no longer needed any beekeepers.
Plenty about promoting everything to do with this country though.

Cannot seem to find any reference in the 1989 speach, where Margaret Thatcher tells the united nations that Britain no longer needed any beekeepers.
Plenty about promoting everything to do with this country though.

She said something along the lines of that we can get honey cheaper from abroad and not to worry about the British beekeeper, something like that, I watched the speach myself, but I cannot find anything on the W's 3 as yet.

Latest posts

Back