Pensions under attack - action required - Beekeepers unite!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because they were masons?

Secret societies is the word, Jeckyl Island meeting 1913 Federal Reserve Birthing Party, where the few decided we owed them a percentage for using the all seeing eye from out of thin air.

Rothschild, Rockafella, Morgan to name but a few.

Look up corporate charter 8%.
Also our new route to the electronic batton IPV6.

Last edited:
Further searching with others reveales a time during the mid to late term 85 - 87 of thatcherism, there was a successive combination of poor springs, summers which decimated the bee population by an overall 97% and many bee ancilliary suppliers in England went out of bussiness, including myself and Cushman also suffered because of the then also recession himself which he mentions on his site.

Speaking to another older beek, one who had over 200 down to 50 colonies in around three years due to climatical changes in the north of Durham, he and she also noted the radio airing from an earlier house minutes recording.

What did we need British beekeepers for, we can buy honey cheaper from abroad.

Thatcher has much to answer for for ignoring the then plight from the delegate asking the house for urgent assistance to help British beeks and manufacturers of the day which were dwindling rather quickly.

I can assure those sceptics that I jest not about this matter nor looking for any forms of oneupmanship, one has seen what I an about and can do, Why would I make up such a story to or for a common purpous.

Dig deep enough and the truth will out.

Ps.

It also comes to my notice that at the same time, while varroa was running a mock here in the Uk there were treatments available on the continent but not in England, and it was not here for about three years after that time.

Seek and you will find.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back