Not changed much here has it?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew there was a reason I rarely visit this forum.
Doubt I will bother again.

So … not banned for life then, and only 20 posts. Had a quick look through them and didn't notice anything 'particularly unpleasant'. Perhaps an apology is in order Pargyle?

Good idea in principle but as soon as someone quotes a posts that has been "moderated" then the workload increases to edit that quote and so on.....and of course the big question being who moderates the moderators?
Power can corrupt :paparazzi:

Good idea in principle but as soon as someone quotes a posts that has been "moderated" then the workload increases to edit that quote and so on.....and of course the big question being who moderates the moderators?

You should try commenting on the Guardian website. "Comment is free…but facts are sacred " is their motto.. that is unless you criticise their directors, their tax avoidance schemes and general hypocrisy - all factual.. Then you find your comments are deleted..

In some countries it wouldn't be the comments that are deleted!

I think you will find that the pages are built on the fly, so only the original needs to be edited.

Good point...but see below...if built on fly then this post will be reproduced below.

Good point...although I have seen deleted posts quoted as per original post...before they where then "terminated".

Will test as will go back and edit my original post...the original is above.
Nope not built on the fly.

Then we coud all browse the forum without fear of the troll!

Chons da

Attachments

• censored-stamp.jpg
    censored-stamp.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 23
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back