Norwich Beekeepers

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cazza

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
5 ish
Is there any one living in or within 10 miles of Norwich on the forum?
Ta
Cazza

Me and Pete at Kings Lynn, is that close enough?

Chris is back in hospital, any communications will have to be done by phone. I am Chris's wife posting on his behalf.

As foxy lad said we are 40 mile away but could maybe join forces and come over, can't do daytime until the weekend but with this weather could do an evening.

Myself and Corriena said we would help. You have our numbers. I'm on annual leave this week so available until Sunday

I'm about 15 miles away, to the South -- would that be close enough. Agree the more the merrier but ... why?!! Have you looked in the NBKA yearbook for people nearby?

Sorry -- hadn't seen the other post (which I presume this is related to)! Send me a PM if help still needed.

Last edited:
I'm about 15 miles away, to the South -- would that be close enough. Agree the more the merrier but ... why?!! Have you looked in the NBKA yearbook for people nearby?

Hopefully Outlander and Village girl have the emergency covered now.
I was just desperately trying to find someone who could help out asap as Dishmop p.m'd me first.
Don't have an NBKA yearbook!!! Forum therefore easier.
Cazza

Yes, sorry, I hadn't seen the other post when I replied. Hopefully all covered now. Yes, the forum is often quicker!

Latest posts

Back