No more hive thefts

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You may be right but if you had a truly new or unique product, would you really show it or its details on a forum?
because as soon as you tell us what it is/how it works,,,,,,, and you havent patented it, anybody can make it,,

Is our first view of your invention going to be on Dragon's Den?

roof

Been done already... ;)

82f281701280501c60d6de21791913e0.jpeg

roof doesn't look anti theft

i hope so

because as soon as you tell us what it is/how it works,,,,,,, and you havent patented it, anybody can make it,,
didn't say I wanted to get rich out of it ,I said I am currently in process money isn't why I do this.Which many assume and we no what the means ass u me I couldn't give a dam about the money,i care about people losingthere bees and hives ,as simple as that Tell you what I wont even patent it because that is minor to whats coming from me

offend you did i

It will be like a breath of fresh air to many if it works I'd be interested,
I dont suppose its a remotely actvated satellite death ray thingamabobble!
childish comments like that really put me off doing anything in here

again some

This must be a wind up!

I have a super duper invention, its amazing, but I'm not going to tell you about it for a few months.
who cant read again I think read the post properly p;z be for answering,original post

i answered your question still waiting for yours many thanks

Price it at a cost-effective level. Otherwise it will be cheaper to risk losing them.

Simplest way is to stop keeping bees and sell all your equipment. No further problem.
i answered your question still waiting for yours many thanks

patent

Ok - so you say it's not a wind-up. You don't think there's a chance you might be a tad 'arrogant' regarding what you claim to be in the process of inventing ?
People all over the world have been struggling with hive theft problems since at least the middle of the 19th century - and no-one has yet come even close to solving the problem.

What makes you think you have the answer ?

You may have, of course - but without at least a little taster (you can keep the details secret by all means) to evaluate - why should anyone take your claim seriously ? You see negativity - whereas I see realism.

The Internet forums are full of posts which are of the form: "what I am going to do is ...". But there's not so very many of the form: "what I have done/proven/shown is ...".

So why have you posted about this anyway ... ? Like, what's the point ? You say you've "got better things to do" - well - it doesn't really seem like it ...

LJ

A post-script.

Your post started with the statement "I am currently working on an invention that will make theft of hives a thing of the past ...".

Ok - so you must then be planning on making/selling a large number of 'whatever it is' that you're inventing.

But there's a problem you appear to have overlooked. You won't reveal even the basic principle of your invention here - but - as soon as you sell, or try to sell, the very first one of these - you will be revealing to the world and his dog at least the basic principle. It will be impossible to do otherwise.

Just thought I'd mention that small touch of reality.
no I not planning to sell millions even if they did sell, every thing on here is about money and rank , My Bee master has shown me tricks you would love to know I will reveal soon, My Bee master has shown me how to level out with the bees that don't include on big money makers, you or anyone on here do not own the bees nature does and all ways will,

patent

Ok - so you say it's not a wind-up. You don't think there's a chance you might be a tad 'arrogant' regarding what you claim to be in the process of inventing ?
People all over the world have been struggling with hive theft problems since at least the middle of the 19th century - and no-one has yet come even close to solving the problem.

What makes you think you have the answer ?

You may have, of course - but without at least a little taster (you can keep the details secret by all means) to evaluate - why should anyone take your claim seriously ? You see negativity - whereas I see realism.

The Internet forums are full of posts which are of the form: "what I am going to do is ...". But there's not so very many of the form: "what I have done/proven/shown is ...".

So why have you posted about this anyway ... ? Like, what's the point ? You say you've "got better things to do" - well - it doesn't really seem like it ...

LJ

A post-script.

Your post started with the statement "I am currently working on an invention that will make theft of hives a thing of the past ...".

Ok - so you must then be planning on making/selling a large number of 'whatever it is' that you're inventing.

But there's a problem you appear to have overlooked. You won't reveal even the basic principle of your invention here - but - as soon as you sell, or try to sell, the very first one of these - you will be revealing to the world and his dog at least the basic principle. It will be impossible to do otherwise.

Just thought I'd mention that small touch of reality.
no I not planning to sell millions even if they did sell, every thing on here is about money and rank , My Bee master has shown me tricks you would love to know I will reveal soon, My Bee master has shown me how to level out with the bees that don't include on big money makers, you or anyone on here do not own the bees nature does and all ways will,My granddad woke up one morning in 1955 and said I know im going to build a working steam engine 4 years later he completed it,so don't tell me what I can do or assume I cant

no self respecting thief is going to want to go to the bother of stealing a hive only to have a passing gamekeeper kick it over when they've re-sited it.

Latest posts

Back