• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nice to see a certain site has crashed already...

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's true I ordered a load of gear and its free delivery over 100 but it took me an hour to order kept crashing inbetween pages

I am afraid I have never spent £100 on beekeeping in one go - and don't intend to start now.

Worked perfectly fine minutes ago. The rush must be over.
At least I won't run out of brood frames this year.
Cazza

I tried buying 20 langstroth crown boards and 40 lang dummy when I whent to check out they only let me have 10 crown boards @£5 and now ther on ther for £7.50 and only let me have 1 dummy board the sort of thing tescos do

I tried buying 20 langstroth crown boards and 40 lang dummy when I whent to check out they only let me have 10 crown boards @£5 and now ther on ther for £7.50 and only let me have 1 dummy board the sort of thing tescos do
Maybe they just ran out of the ones you wanted - looking through now there are a few things I've bought that aren't there anymore (eg. plastic BS castellations)...

Put my order in no problem got a few things i didn't realise were on the sale, framed QX's for £12.00 is good value - last year they were selling them for a tenner but only in Harper Adams and not many of them then, so it's worth the extra two quid to get them

why do these suppliers not have foundation on sale and were is cheapest for foundation?

foundation sells well enough not to put it on sale.

You want cheap or good you dont get it both

Foundation is something everyone needs so it is a captive market - bits and pieces you could buy from anywhere is where the profit really is...

I know he doesn't need foundation.....

Don't need it any more as I have seen the light :) but through a good friend I could get a discount

why do these suppliers not have foundation on sale and were is cheapest for foundation?

One reason is it's very brittle in the winter - I bought some to top up my order last year and they sent it separately in March! I've found CWJ very reasonable on foundation prices

thanks but cwynn only do bs

only shallow langstroth

Latest posts

Back