Looking for a site

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikeb123

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Hi all,

I kept bees a few years back and sadly had to stop due to work and other commitments. I have more spare time nowadays and want to start again next year. I've visited the bbka site in regards to finding a host site but can't see the map upon downloading the agreement as instructed? I've emailed them but just wondering if anyone could help.
Thanks Michael

When I moved to Devon a few months ago, I contacted Devon BKA. I received a few replies but none suitable. I posted a request on the village Facebook page and got about a dozen replies, all fairly local. The first site I visited was eminently suitable and the bees are happy in their new home. Lots of people are keen to help the bees. Might be worth a try. I do not find Bbka much use

I’ve not had issues finding sites, if you identify some likely areas spend a few hours door knocking armed with some honey and ID…I’ve found most very reasonable and even if they are not interested often suggestions are offered….Even if it’s get lost😂
But seriously be sensible who you ask, large properties farmers business's you’re not likely to find any place in a row of terraced properties.
As to written agreements I’ve none!

Latest posts

Back