Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cral

New Bee
Reaction score
Number of Hives
Hi,

Had bees for the last 3 years, live close to Oslo, Norway.
Was looking for some info about equipment on Facebook, and was pointed to this forum, so, I made an account here, and hope to find the forum a bit more helpful than Facebook, where 9 out 10 replies don't reply to what you are asking, but instead whats to express their view about the matter...

More info about Facebook users here. ;)

~Cral

Somebody will know about hive monitors.
All I can say was that quite a few users tried Arnia when they made their debut in the U.K. and quite a few ended up languishing in the bee shed.
A few people make their own monitors.
I hope you can get an answer but you won’t stop people having an opinion. After all we have no bees to play with and we are all in lockdown to some degree.
And welcome. We ARE more helpful than Facebook

And way easier to search and find older content. Something that Facebook seems to have forgotten about.

~Cral
There is a wealth of information here. ( as well as a strange sense of humour)
I hope you enjoy it here.

Hi,

Had bees for the last 3 years, live close to Oslo, Norway.
Was looking for some info about equipment on Facebook, and was pointed to this forum, so, I made an account here, and hope to find the forum a bit more helpful than Facebook, where 9 out 10 replies don't reply to what you are asking, but instead whats to express their view about the matter...

More info about Facebook users here. ;)

~Cral
Welcome Cral

I think we get quite a few people over here who are fed up of the rubbish on facebook ... hopefully you will find this place more helpful and enlightening .. welcome.

Well...

Latest posts

Back