National poly nucs

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the age thing is such a problem I will remove it I do like this feedback.

But how many of you filled in you DOB when you signed up to this website and have made a donation to its up keep the same information is gathered by both. NO BANK DETAILS ARE KEPT OR ASKED FOR!!!
any body who has not received a refund for the PP blunder please get in touch via e-mail from our website and i will fix it immediately

Not me

I will be placing an order for 2.
Jim if and when you get please post details then i might order 200 units
just worried its another scam been googleing this guy so many neg reports hope I am wrong but his web site got to many errors etc the guys draging their feet maybe they are drag queens :dupe:

DOB Field has been removed along with gender I did not even know we asked for that and I have no need to know that so it's gone to.

The website will be changing massively in the next couple of weeks. It is being completely re-developed. I relay appreciate the input from the members of beekeeping forum and if you have any further ideas for the site or questions then please drop me a line I am always glad to hear from potential costumers or people more experienced then me.

Looks like the Wiki hackers are throwing a spanner in the works as Pay pal is struggling to process payments! Thanks for prompt action re. age etc will order when things settle.
Cheers
S

As a new beek l bought my Nuc with the understanding it was a hive that was been use on a regular bases and that it was out of stock not an item that has never been in stock this should have been stated in the add and now l see some very experienced bee-keepers having a concern about the poly quality. The Add was very misleading. Living in Ireland the nuc was not too cheap, £39 ,but as it was been given to me as a gift I did not mind but now l am concerned and don,t know what l,m getting.
Not Happy
Liam C

nucs

the website does say clearly "Welcome to the launch of our new Polystyrene BS National hives and nuc boxes" and gives a launch date for the items.

personally i thought it was quite clear.

the website does say clearly "Welcome to the launch of our new Polystyrene BS National hives and nuc boxes" and gives a launch date for the items.

personally i thought it was quite clear.

:iamwithstupid:

Also unlike most other sites, the poly density is clearly stated @100kg/m3, which all experinced beekeepers sugest is the figure you need.

As a new beek l bought my Nuc with the understanding it was a hive that was been use on a regular bases and that it was out of stock not an item that has never been in stock this should have been stated in the add and now l see some very experienced bee-keepers having a concern about the poly quality. The Add was very misleading. Living in Ireland the nuc was not too cheap, £39 ,but as it was been given to me as a gift I did not mind but now l am concerned and don,t know what l,m getting.
Not Happy
Liam C
I don't believe you will have any problems at all with this product,or the person who is supplying them.

The link l used to order is the link given on the first thread of this discussion and it dose not mention anything about new launch.
Regards
Liam C

link given on the first thread

In that case the page has been altered. Now says clearly - feb 2011

Regards, RAB

Exactly my point. Was not? Certainly is now. So when changed? Don't see a date & time it was last updated.

Welcome to the launch of our new Polystyrene BS National hives and nuc boxes.

Whichever link you use,nuc's 1st feb 2011.

If I manged to get my hand in my pocket to buy them, they are good value for money! :sifone::sifone::sifone:

It takes a lot for me to part with my money.

Must be the yorkshire bit Jim,but i'm much the same...must be my Scottish ancestry.

Latest posts

Back