National poly nucs

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering aswell, did send them an email about 10 days ago to ask if they had started dispatching any orders out yet but so far have heard nothing back.

At last got through to Pa**es by phone as emails chasing delivery of poly Nat nucs have simply been ignored; I ordered beginning of Feb for delivery 'early March'. Now told that they are in production and going to be another 'two or three weeks' before they get them, then of course despatch and delivery on top. I'm a bit annoyed with myself for paying by Paypal - means they will have had my money for nearly 8 weeks before they part with the goods. Hmmmm!
:banghead:

i have emailed and phoned W farm had no reply to emails
and the mobile number they give is always turned off
there last email said things would be underway well before the end of feb
My other order from paynes said early march but looking more like the end of march now

Are there any poly nucs that can take commercial frames?

Any nuc that is bigger can be 'padded out'.

Today, I machined up 18 packing pieces to convert M*dern Beekeeping Jumbo Langstroth nucs to 14 x 12 . Would be a little extra, but easy enough to convert for Commercials.

RAB

Did anybody get their National Poly Nucs yet or did anybody ask and get a refund?
Concerned
Liam C

Latest posts

Back