Members

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always wanted to be a country member.

When the pandemic fever ebbs,,, you can come down and stay in the holiday let, play with bees, meet some real country toffs and have a trip out over the moors in the Unimog...... and drink some real cider!!

Yeghes da

Reason I was asking , BASC /NFU these boys have all these vehicle discount schemes , guess the BBKA is too small for that

Well; spend £38 BASC membership wait 6 months and bob's your dads brother

True, its nearer the £80 I think now but still, £80 down and between 15 20% of a new motor, still a bargain

There are a few associations that aren't affiliated to the BBKA. I'm a member of Bedfordshire BKA which isn't affiliated.

Sadly, as far as I know, all are affiliated in these parts

True, its nearer the £80 I think now but still, £80 down and between 15 20% of a new motor, still a bargain
Why bother with the £80 when you can probably get a better deal than that using Carwow or Buyacar anyway.

When the pandemic fever ebbs,,, you can come down and stay in the holiday let, play with bees, meet some real country toffs and have a trip out over the moors in the Unimog...... and drink some real cider!!

Yeghes da
I'll look forward to that ....

Latest posts

Back