Main Suppliers

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdixon520

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Does anyone know who the main suppliers/ manufacturers of hives are in France, Greece or Spain? and what types are most popular?

Dadants seem to be popular here, and are widely available in the French equivalent of garden centres and agricultural feed suppliers.
There are online suppliers too, such as ICKO Apiculture

I got my gear from this online site, extensive stock, great prices and quick delivery.

http://mieldelvalledelospedroches.com/colmenas langstroth.htm

When you can get a 25mm pine Langstroth with floor, brood chamber, super, cover board, roof and wired frames included for 53 euro it cant be bad.
I'm thinking of taking an Artic full to the UK, do you reckon they'd sell.

dadants and langs are the two mains, pretty well no one uses nationals.

from the uk there are three suppliers within a 3 hr drive in france , 4hrs in to Holland and Germany several at 6hrs and if you do Poland there are several move . prices in the uk are on average 50% marked up to euro prices, but that's because brits are lazy buyers and the sellers take advantage of it.

and I would do the same as well,

if you use google translate to words like bee hive or bees wax or extractors and type them into ebay Germany or ebay spain or ebay france you will be surprised what about and the costs and the postal charges from Germany especially are very cheap

Latest posts

Back