Looking For a book by laidlaw

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theengraver

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
400 + 200 Nucs + 200 Mating Hives
Can anyone help ive been looking for
Instrumental Insemination of Honey Bee Queens by Harry Laidlaw
Theres only the odd mention of it in all the regular place most are at silly prices and others are in the USA and wont ship to the uk

If anyone has a copy to lend or sell
Mike

If you notice the amazon price jumps from $48 For the ones that only post within the USA to $125 + Postage for the 1 that will post worldwide

hi
im looking for help finding a book not contradiction so you can see the little counter going up saying how many post you have made

there are 3 ads
first two $48 each only post within the usa
the 3rd $125 that will post worldwide
if you take time to read in full instead of raceing back to see the counter click up another one/

with that reply i take it you took the time to take a proper look!
not to worry you managed to clock up another 3 post to your total

now if any one can help me finding this book in the uk at a sensible price
i would be greatful
Mike

No, I looked properly and could see no reason why they would not send it.

I have bought literally hundreds of things from the USA and only ever had to have two items relayed.

I couldn't really care about clicking. Perhaps you should do some more to the sellers.

Click there another under you belt
I have emailed all the sellers on Amazon . com to see if they are willing to ship to the UK and they replyed No they do not Ship outside the USA.

so you see i do look into things before asking for help!

now run along there may be post you have not managed to post a non helpful reply on like the other upteen posts you have done today the day before and so on

Sorry Theengraver - This is a forum for help and advice and many post with requests such as yours but why pick a fight with one of the most helpful and informative and useful members of the forum?

Last edited:
hi
not picking a fight
but read the first reply
I quote

"Amazon.com? 3 listed? Won't ship? Think they will."

I stated who and who would not post to the UK
but oliver90owner decided he knew better
Im not sure how you or oliver90owner decide what is helpful and informative
but the above comment dosen`t fit that description to me.

All im after is a book but i will have to look elsewere for any direct and constructive help

hi
thanks for that ill take a look now
mike

Mike I've got the book and the slideset.

hi
thanks for the reply do you want to sell it?
regards
mike

I stated who and who would not post to the UK

Pity you didn't actually state. I could have got it for you if you are not sharp enough to arrange it yourself, but just get on with another. It is likely the same example anyway, at near double the price.

If I want the book it will be posted. At thirty three quid plus postage to the UK, it is not so much. As I am not sure of the relevance, I don't think I will - but if anyone tells me it is an interesting enough read, I might change my mind.

he knew better I do, I know that. I might have to think a bit more laterally than some, but that, it seems, is not too difficult at times.

Anyway enjoy your book.

Latest posts

Back