Latest from Defra on YLH

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a bit disappointed that our national association don't appear to have spent a few quid having thousands of these posters printed and sent them out with the usual monthly comic for every member to find somewhere to site at least one and perhaps request a few more for the cost of postage - particularly in the areas that are most at risk. Not everyone has a colour printer. but printing in quantity is relatively cheap in large quantities and there should be posters everywhere. I'll be having word with our AH Coordinator next time I see him.
Have a word with your AH coordinator and ask him why he's not ordered a bulk load for your association to hand out.
They've been free to order for the past several years.
Our BKA gets enough to give one to every member every year, not just the double sided colour prints but also some laminated versions.

I'm a bit disappointed that our national association don't appear to have spent a few quid having thousands of these posters printed and sent them out with the usual monthly comic for every member to find somewhere to site at least one and perhaps request a few more for the cost of postage - particularly in the areas that are most at risk. Not everyone has a colour printer. but printing in quantity is relatively cheap in large quantities and there should be posters everywhere. I'll be having word with our AH Coordinator next time I see him.
Well I thought they had printed up 2,000 AH posters for each association and were handing them out at the Spring Convention to the coordinators, so perhaps your coordinator has distributed them

Well I thought they had printed up 2,000 AH posters for each association and were handing them out at the Spring Convention to the coordinators, so perhaps your coordinator has distributed them
I've not been made aware by my associaton that posters are available - we had a lengthy talk on the AH at one of the association meetings - led by our AH coordinator - distribution of posters was never mentioned. So, if the BBKA have done it - the distribution in our association has been done, it's been dome by the chosen few. I'll be asking questions when we start our winter meetings ...

I've not been made aware by my associaton that posters are available - we had a lengthy talk on the AH at one of the association meetings - led by our AH coordinator - distribution of posters was never mentioned. So, if the BBKA have done it - the distribution in our association has been done, it's been dome by the chosen few. I'll be asking questions when we start our winter meetings ...
BBKA send out info on Hornet resources very regularly. It goes out automatically to AH coordinators via eR2.
Either your coordinator isn't reading the emails or just isn't acting on them?

Latest posts

Back