Jars - from who & how much?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I fail to understand why you can't re-use jars.

You don't get a new un-used glass every time you order a drink in a pub, or unused plates and cutlery in a restaurant.......

Yep - sterilising kills everything, thats the point, whether its a new jar or an old one.

I'll carry on re-using the jars my customers bring back!

We Sell jars at £18.50 for 72 lb jars

What do you sell your round 12oz for?

Do they include lids?

How many secures free delivery Winker?

Anyone tried any other jar types bar the hex and standard, looking at Pattersons site they have some really nice alternative designs that might look really good and give the finished product that little extra appeal

IE: The "Orico" jar looks good ?? Bit more expensive, but maybe worth it ??

Anyone tried any other jar types bar the hex and standard, looking at Pattersons site they have some really nice alternative designs that might look really good and give the finished product that little extra appeal

IE: The "Orico" jar looks good ?? Bit more expensive, but maybe worth it ??

You may also like to try Neil at Glass Pack Solutions, local for us so no p & p and reasonable prices.
Russ GBKA.
Sorry admin??

Does anybody use the squeezy plastic bottles?

We, the wnklba association sell them at £20.35 after adding 10% which helps offset association running costs and still gives members a good discount.

With or without lids, vat, and postage?
E

Dover BKA sells 1lb round jars, with metal lid, at 72 (ie a box) for £18 (all taxes inc) collected from meetings (or the stockholder).

Your local association should be your first enquiry for jars.
If they don't do them, raise the subject at the AGM.
Delivery cost is significant for small orders, rarely for bulk orders potentially attracting an additional quantity discount.

What do you sell your round 12oz for?

Do they include lids?

How many secures free delivery Winker?

Yes Lids included, we only do 1lb and 1/2 lb jars

Its normally collection only

Back