Jar Prices

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To hell with the risk, just ordered another 500

I hope to hear back from you next week after delivery. I wish you well.

We just popped out and I opened the boot for SWMBO to put her bits and bob's in to which she was faced with 2 supers and 10 buckets with lids filling the void!

The stare and silence said it all really......... I think life will get interesting come Friday lol

Omg you are truly living life on the edge....! I dread to think how the tabloids will write up your murder at the hands of your long troubled other half [emoji6][emoji219][emoji95]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

As we extracted or first crop of honey today I thought I'd best order some jars, we have a supply of 1lb jars but have decided that we will sell the bulk of our honey in 12oz Jars. We its a mine field looking for jars, the prices vary so much, so offer free delivery with watch £26 delivery. I was just wondering what the Beeks do for jars.

I usually get pattersons 12oz during their sales. Still have a load last time though from being a useless beekeeper with no honey to fill them! I think I've put more plum jam in them than anything

Last edited:
I bottled out ... I've still got one box in the corner of the hall from the 20% deal which is a cause of concern to 'er indoors ... when another pile of boxes arrive on Thursday they will have to live in the back of the car until I can hide them away ...

I bottled out ... I've still got one box in the corner of the hall from the 20% deal which is a cause of concern to 'er indoors ... when another pile of boxes arrive on Thursday they will have to live in the back of the car until I can hide them away ...

Following this thread and the views of our other halves on "Bee Stuff" you may be the last man standing next weekend.

Turn the lights off on your way out[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ordered my first 50 jars on Saturday, just arrived now, Wednesday morning. Very pleased with Pattesons service. Doubt I'll have any honey to put in them until next year, but I like to be prepared!

Ordered my first 50 jars on Saturday, just arrived now, Wednesday morning. Very pleased with Pattesons service. Doubt I'll have any honey to put in them until next year, but I like to be prepared!

you are quite close to me if you are running 2 hives I think you should get a surplus as we have some flow on here. I messed up last year went from a 5 frame nuc to 3 hives in 1 year and still got 14lb crop. If this is your first full year then as long you avoid a split due to swarming or AS interventions, or pick the right swarm control, you will need those jars.

My Jars have arrived on two pallets.....

They have been spirited away into the garage and I've put the "Mice at large" on the door to the garage. That should keep her out for a while :)

Now to think of an excuse why there's 2 empty pallets on the drive........

My Jars have arrived on two pallets.....

They have been spirited away into the garage and I've put the "Mice at large" on the door to the garage. That should keep her out for a while :)

Now to think of an excuse why there's 2 empty pallets on the drive........

Luckily my neighbour has a wood burning stove and there's always a stack if pallets outside his shed.
Mine will be arriving next week.

Wow , we do get excited.....
Mine are due to arrive tomorrow.
My wife has phoned the delivery company and asked if they will deliver round the back , Yes they said no problem..:sunning:
And I've asked her if she'll stacked them on the M/T pallet in the prep room , as I'll be at work and it might rain !!!!

Did'nt tell her there's 1500:spy::spy::spy::spy::spy:

Mine arrived today. Very pleased that there is no tinkling sound when I stacked them in the garage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro edited to correct the damn blasted autocorrect...

There's five stands on the patio so need to think of something else. One is made of two sheets of 13mm ply and compressed wood crumbs for the square corner bits, I might see if I can get a few roof squares out of them.

Back