Jar Prices

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just placed my order 22p a jar with its lid is a good price. Thanks for the heads up Jed

Yes ... half their usual price and really nice jars ... I use them all the time and I'll be placing an order in a minute or two .. just got their email.

I home this week Phil and as such have a fighting chance SWMBO might not see them. They have promised delivery for next Friday. Now my challenge is to create a space in the garage for them to be whisked to under Snr Mngts nose :)

They have their work cut out..... but their marketing seems effective. Order placed estimated for Thursday delivery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They had a an offer a few weeks ago , 20% off..
So I ordered 500 !!!!!
Now with this even better offer ,I've order another 1000 !!!
Hopefully this will keep us going til the next offer , as we are running out of storage space...

They had a an offer a few weeks ago , 20% off..
So I ordered 500 !!!!!
Now with this even better offer ,I've order another 1000 !!!
Hopefully this will keep us going til the next offer , as we are running out of storage space...

I'm running out of space where they won't be noticed ... 'er indoors just does not understand the NEED ... I now ring Fedex who deliver them and collect them from their depot .... last time they PROUDLY delivered when I was not at home and my other half had to stack them in the hall ... and then waited with folded arms and an expression that said 'WHAT ???' until I got home ...

I'm running out of space where they won't be noticed ... 'er indoors just does not understand the NEED ... I now ring Fedex who deliver them and collect them from their depot .... last time they PROUDLY delivered when I was not at home and my other half had to stack them in the hall ... and then waited with folded arms and an expression that said 'WHAT ???' until I got home ...

:icon_204-2:

Sounds like my missus and yours might be distantly related. :icon_204-2:

Thanks for the info.
I've just ordered 200off 12oz hex jars for £48.24 with gold lids and free carriage, ie. 24p each. Very easy website to use.

Thanks for the info.
I've just ordered 200off 12oz hex jars for £48.24 with gold lids and free carriage, ie. 24p each. Very easy website to use.

They are a nice company to deal with ... once you have your details on their website it's just a case of chucking in your card details when you place your order - very quick and simple - and nice people on the end of the phone or email as well - very peronable.

Very tempted to buy more

Very tempted to buy more

So am I ... but she'll go MAD ..... even after spending all day decorating my score of brownie points is barely positive ... Having come home from Yandles Woodcraft show a couple of weeks ago with more WOOD for woodturning ~ having already what is considered a lifetimes supply of timber fillling all the nooks and crannies not currently filled with beekeeping kit, honey jars, stored honey, lathes, saws, drills, handtools, materials, spares and other and useful things which ars generally described as 'your rubbish' - I rarely get anywhere near the point where I can indulge in openly accumulating more 'Stuff'.

Still time to add to my order though ... another day of temptation - I wonder if I could squeeze a few boxes into my mum's garage without them being noticed ?

So am I ... but she'll go MAD ..... even after spending all day decorating my score of brownie points is barely positive ... Having come home from Yandles Woodcraft show a couple of weeks ago with more WOOD for woodturning ~ having already what is considered a lifetimes supply of timber fillling all the nooks and crannies not currently filled with beekeeping kit, honey jars, stored honey, lathes, saws, drills, handtools, materials, spares and other and useful things which ars generally described as 'your rubbish' - I rarely get anywhere near the point where I can indulge in openly accumulating more 'Stuff'.

Still time to add to my order though ... another day of temptation - I wonder if I could squeeze a few boxes into my mum's garage without them being noticed ?

Definitely related :icon_204-2::icon_204-2:

Definitely related :icon_204-2::icon_204-2:

As we are trying to relocate to somewhere in the vicinity of Frome in the not too distant future (and we may end up living a lot closer to you) we must ensure that the two of them never meet .... Two of them together could well be a force to be reckoned with ... indeed, Apocalyptic potential ...

They are a nice company to deal with ... once you have your details on their website it's just a case of chucking in your card details when you place your order - very quick and simple - and nice people on the end of the phone or email as well - very peronable.
Thanks. We've had a very good crop of honey from the sycamore here in north Wales, and we'll all be buying jars.

So am I ... but she'll go MAD .....

I'm in a similar spot now.
A lot of my spare kit is unfortunately all in plain view
Three colonies split
One on its way by the look of things
One muddling along to be requeened
One hopefully not making swarm preps and a nuc made up for a new queen which the bees kindly murdered.
So that's 10 boxes....... oh dear!
I might have to do some early uniting a finman

Latest posts

Back