Its a boy!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations - you've now got another pastime which will use up loads of your time, make you lose sleep, and give you endless hours of joy.
Oh, and also another pastime where you are guaranteed to be stung a few times (especially as he gets older!!)

its a boy

:party:congatulations on your new arrival,:party:
im sure it wont be long before hes out of nappys
cuboard full of spare nappys huuuum use for patties,:)
well waste not.:):):):):):):)

You have just joined the "beekeeping is the SECOND most expensive hobby" club:)

Not for a Yorkshire man!

I have already been telling him today that when the ice cream van plays its tune , that van has ran out of ice creams and lollies:sifone:

Not for a Yorkshire man!

I have already been telling him today that when the ice cream van plays its tune , that van has ran out of ice creams and lollies:sifone:

Name isn't Uncle Bill but during the war ,mother used to announce on a Sunday that we had run out of butter and would have to make do with margarine!!! .
I thought I preferred margarine until I discovered ,she had been deceiving us into believing we ate butter all week and margarine on Sundays !!
Ah! I thought mother was Staffordshire born !!( Her dad must have had a bike ) :D
VM

Latest posts

Back