Instant Vap OA dispenser

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Finally getting organised to buy an InstantVap, after contributions towards it for my birthday a couple of months back.

Those of you who already have one, is it worth getting a spare dispenser?

James

Finally getting organised to buy an InstantVap, after contributions towards it for my birthday a couple of months back.

James
Not for me. Seven hives.
If you have more it might be worth getting an extra battery.

I've done 10/12 and only used half a 5AH battery.
I've not felt the need for a 2nd dispenser. I did get the cleaning caps and the silicone nozzles which seemed a bit short so got fettled. Not needed for wooden hives though.

Two 4AH batteries will easily treat thirty hives. I picked up a spare dispenser last year in Telford, with the idea that I could use that one for the nucs. No real need for it, just as easy to adjust the setting on the one I already had if I'm honest.

Two 4AH batteries will easily treat thirty hives. I picked up a spare dispenser last year in Telford, with the idea that I could use that one for the nucs. No real need for it, just as easy to adjust the setting on the one I already had if I'm honest.
Mine just all get 2g including nucs.

James
Definitely, and the silicone top & cleaning caps.

I like the tool that much I purchased another so we can split into two teams to get the job done quicker.

I love my InstantVap, its a total game changer, no messing about with cables, batts, gas etc. I use a 5ah dewalt battery which lets me do about 20 to 25 hives at a time. I have the 1st version, but i'm sure the v2 is just as handy. I just use one dispenser, no need for a second if you want my 2 cents.

Make sure he sends you the extras silicone if you have any polys and cleaning stuff. but no second dispenser needed. Be careful if you clean it with water while hot, it can be quite explosive 😃

All my hives, including the poly ones, are now on UFEs with a rim specifically intended for vaping through :)

James

Latest posts

Back