Robert Mark, hold my beer

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Who? You remember... "A major contribution to road safety". That chap.

But I think I have discovered something even better. Sadly I don't think I can patent it, even if the originator is unaware of their inadvertent achievement.

This afternoon whilst returning from hunting my missing Apivar strip I caught up with a Discovery in one of the country lanes. Swinging from a chain looped through the spare wheel on the back door were two plastic bags of dog poo. I backed right off. I really didn't want to see that again.

I'm off out again now, to buy another bottle of mind bleach. The first just didn't quite manage the job(bie).

James

Who? You remember... "A major contribution to road safety". That chap.

But I think I have discovered something even better. Sadly I don't think I can patent it, even if the originator is unaware of their inadvertent achievement.

This afternoon whilst returning from hunting my missing Apivar strip I caught up with a Discovery in one of the country lanes. Swinging from a chain looped through the spare wheel on the back door were two plastic bags of dog poo. I backed right off. I really didn't want to see that again.

I'm off out again now, to buy another bottle of mind bleach. The first just didn't quite manage the job(bie).

James
At least they are taking it home.
I've never understood the mentality of people who are prepared to grab the still steaming lump of playdoe through a flimsy plastic bag but then refuse to bin the thing and leave it in situ!

I have an acquaintance who lives on Bridge row, not far from me, spends his time walking the dogs, often past Brynmair, he always takes his dog turds home with him (often has two or three dogs in tow), and if he sees me, comes over for a chat, now old Aubrey like to talk with his hands and often gets quite animated, it can be funny sometimes, with Aubrey really getting into his stride waving a handful of freshly laid dog winnets around his head as he holds court, I'm always fearful that one day one of those flimsy bags gives way and we all get spattered!

At least they are taking it home.
I've never understood the mentality of people who are prepared to grab the still steaming lump of playdoe through a flimsy plastic bag but then refuse to bin the thing and leave it in situ!
Usually not in situ but more often hanging in the nearby hedge......:poop:

Usually not in situ but more often hanging in the nearby hedge......:poop:
Sometimes dog walkers do that if they’re returning the same way - collecting said bag of turdage en route. Perhaps some are a little forgetful….

My mates a farmer. About 25 yrs ago he filled up a slurry tank muck spreader thingy and set off to fertilise one of his fields. Whilst driving along a narrow country lane along came a lunatic driving like they stole their car. He couldn't slow down in time and ran into the back of the muck spreader nozzle breaking it off and filling his car with a couple of thousand gallons of liquid poop. I bet he drives slowly on country lanes now!

Back