• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bees For Sale Honey bees for sale in Ripon North Yorkshire can include hives/nuc.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bee Boys

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I have for sale 8 colonies due to having too many hives. These vary from small Nucs to full hives. Prices vary from £150 to £350. We can post/courier, with a couple of weeks notice, if needed. Thanks for your interest.

Attachments

• IMG_0562.jpeg
    IMG_0562.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0439.jpeg
    IMG_0439.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0460.jpeg
    IMG_0460.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0677.jpeg
    IMG_0677.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Hi, Is there one at 150 still for sale? are any of them on langstroth frames at all? I've only got one hive and thats the size it is. sadly lost my bees over the terrible winter we had

Thanks

Hi, Is there one at 150 still for sale? are any of them on langstroth frames at all? I've only got one hive and thats the size it is. sadly lost my bees over the terrible winter we had

Thanks

Thanks
Sent you a pm.

Latest posts

Back