Hive Track News

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GingerNut

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
The response to Hive Tracks 2.0 has been terrific.

Many thanks to those who helped us identify and resolve issues as they arose during the transition to our new web server.

Hive Tracks will be temporarily offline early next week (Monday January 24, 1011) in order to add more “horsepower” making the site faster.

Thanks again for your support!

Sincerely,
The Hive Tracks Team

I suspect that they were worried about sailing too close to the wind, specially considering someones just been banned! Just googled it, apiary software. Not my cup of tea, but I'm sure some people will love it.

Viewed the site .
My problem with it is "Too much personal information required in order to register"
John W.

i use beetight works for me but i do regularly forget the password........:beatdeadhorse5:

Likewise but let my browser remember my pass word !
John W

HP - I think gingernut was just copying an email message from Hivetracks to their registered users, of which he is one - hence no explanation as to what it is.

Personally going to give it a go last season, used hivetracks last season and found it very useful. Its whatever floats your boat I guess

i use beetight works for me but i do regularly forget the password........:beatdeadhorse5:

I have used beetight and hivetracks for the dozen or so inspections I did up to Christmas.

I did prefer beetight, but will give the new HT a look and see how it has improved.

I don't like the idea of the apiaries being visible on a map to the yard. The rough area will suffice.

The post is in a forum subgroup called "Beekeeping Forum > Beekeeping Education > Beekeeping software. > Hivetracks Beekeeping Software". If this isn't the right place to post this, and doesn't give a clue as to what it might be about then I am not sure where would be better!

It's about tracking ones hives :eek:

Contents, manipulations ,apiaries both home and out etc.

John W.

I have tried Both and prefer Beetight use it all the time, but I still got my eye on Hive Tracks.

:)

I can't see the need for bee software. A guy close to me has 40 hives hes 80 and he forgets nothing.

Busy Bee

I can't see the need for bee software. A guy close to me has 40 hives hes 80 and he forgets nothing.

Busy Bee

Clearly doesn't have anything else to remember, then.

For me, it's about having a more organised system for making records than using paper which will get moved around/damaged/destroyed/chucked away.

Clearly doesn't have anything else to remember, then.

For me, it's about having a more organised system for making records than using paper which will get moved around/damaged/destroyed/chucked away.

Its a credit to the person whom can remember, I have met many a person with paperwork and they did'nt know their a**e from their elbow!!!

Busy Bee

Latest posts

Back