• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

hive stands for sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
propolis will do much more than help out your snotters!

beehealth propolis thats our family business

thats the reason why all out hives are for sale the propolis side of the market

:)

But dont you need hives and bees to get the propolis ??

yes but we were running 1,000 hives and thats still no were near enough propolis for our company

I have a heap of these stands not sure where i got them from but i've had them years, who made them originally?

iam not shure who we got them off but we get that company to make them

rgrds

Can I ask how you are getting the propolis now if you have/are selling off all your hives?

I suspect that Hedgerow Vlad and his mates are exporting it.

And two guesses who is likely to be importing it?

You don't have to break your back picking up a trading profit and instead of building or buying boxes, you just find your market.

When it comes to aiding and abetting, Admin will be having a whip round for Christmas, with a real whip too :) LoL

well we sell about 2 1/2 tons per month and we buy it from many diffrent countrys sadly tesco's couldent delliver on the quantittes ;)

Thanks...

Touch of flu Pete,I have sorted it so it does not happen again.

Mark.

Banned, Banned, Banned.

Well done, we can all now go back to the major rip off companies and pay through the nose for our gear....

Just my opinion.

Brian.

Banned, Banned, Banned.
Brian.

No he is not,no he is not,no he is not.
Mark.

Fleabee is not banned,he has got caught in the spam trap so cannot send pm's.

If he did not keep putting his email addy in nearly every post then he would not of been filtered.

I now have to dig into the database and change members tables and fields to dig him out so he can send pm's again.

Admin.

In that case I thank you for that, because there are some people that follow this forum that wise to keep bees on a larger scale and are willing to pick up a good deal.

While we are chatting, why are there no prossionals on the site, the same way that a site like beescource has, they have a lot of advice for beekeepers, the problem is they do not relate to the UK standards...?

By the way Mark, i'm not having a go at you, but, can we, please.....
Thanks for your hard work.

Brian.

By the way Mark, i'm not having a go at you
Brian.

Constructive criticism is a good thing as it helps other members.

We do have a few beefarmers on the forum but only a couple post on a regular basis.

How many beefarmers are there in the uk,anyone know ?

Latest posts

Back