Hi we are a husband and wife just starting our 2nd season of beekeeping in Wetherby west Yorkshire

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chrisbee

New Bee
Reaction score
Number of Hives
We are looking for someone willing to let us keep 2 hives within a 19mile radius of Wetherby West Yorkshire. Any help would be much appreciated

Hi. Have you tried Facebook?
Get out and about to see if there is somewhere that might suit then knock on farmers’ doors?
Local BKAs often have members who would host hives without actually wanting to keep bees themselves

Hi. Have you tried Facebook?
Get out and about to see if there is somewhere that might suit then knock on farmers’ doors?
Local BKAs often have members who would host hives without actually wanting to keep bees themselves
Like Dani says, go knocking on doors. I found myself apiaries by doing just that in Thorner and Shadwell, both within your 19 mile radius. You'll doubtless be able to find somewhere very much closer to home.

Like Dani says, go knocking on doors. I found myself apiaries by doing just that in Thorner and Shadwell, both within your 19 mile radius. You'll doubtless be able to find somewhere very much closer to home.
thanks we have asked around today and got quite a few people to contact who may be able to help

Latest posts

Back