Hi all

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martind111

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hello everyone, I'm new here, I was browsing for a while but have decided I should say hi.

I'm Martin, live about 7 miles to the west of Derby, have just finished refurbing a used national hive with new frames, foundation etc. I'm signing up with Derbyshire beekeepers at the next meeting and hoping to attain bees whn the time's right. I'm an absolute novice so please bear with the silly questions that may follw.

Thanks,

Martin.

Morning Martin and welcome :cheers2:

Ask as many silly questions as you like, that's why we're here :)

Welcome Martin,

I am just along the road from you at Castle Donington. :)

PH

Hi Martin.
I like people asking silly questions because I always learn something as the replies usually go off at a tangent. :)

Darren.

Martin, I would not worry about the silly questions. There are a number of us on here that started up last year and so acted as a very good warm up act for you. Worth searching previous threads for key words as well, useful info is already shared in many instances.

I am sure the 'beek geeks' are just itching to answer.

Mmmm 'beek geeks', I'll copyright that.

Hi.

I was also new here last year and also asked what to me were some pretty serious questions but which were to the old hands here run of the mill things. The beauty of this site is that they dont make you feel like you're asking a silly question when they reply.

There are not many days that go by that I haven't learn something new by lurking also.

Thanks Guys, this all makes me feel better for being a gorm :blush5:

Martin

Latest posts

Back