Help+support

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In general what a council has to do before they can do anything about kicking you out for causing a nuisance is to give the whingers a form which they have to fill in with times and dates when the nuisances have happened. It think it covers a 30 day period.. Somebody from the council will come and investigate,

but, if there is no nuisance happening at the time they visit, the whinger is given another form to fill in...............

If the hive is against their wall, you might find that the bees fly the other way or at least cause them to make a wider flight path.

The flight path goes over my washing over the fence and the entrance is in the opposite direction away from the neighbour

Maybe Norwich city council has the same rules for Leicester city council etc maybe it's all the same just maybe it might work in my favour just hope

That's the point the bees are in the hive and only out on the odd sunny day there out its not much of a nuisance is it . They made the complaint when there is no nuisance happening just wringing to the council .

There's a saying
Why don't people worry about what there doing not what other people are doing.

the council wont allow you to buy your house as that was stopped a few years ago, i would suggest speaking to your neighbor's that have complained ,see if there is any way around there problem, then go to the council and speak to them, saying you have sorted out the problem with your neighbor, if you have see what happens

Can you find out the tenancy agreement.
And find out if the rules about bees are the same in Norwich.
I would appreciate it

Sorry Curt but you lost all credability to me the second you suggested it was a "race" issue.... I mean, get serious.... Are you really saying that you will go to the council with the argument "you have to let me keep my bees because my religion/culture says I have to have them"

Good luck with that.

Youre obviously not prepared to listen to any suggestion that doesnt say you are totally in the right and the council is totally wrong and you are blatantly hell bent on a fight, so good luck with but you are in for a serious humbling I think.....

Oh, and to compare keeping bees with diwali is just laughable.....

How can you complain about nuisance if it hasn't occurred.

Do you think this reasonably .
Before they moved in I told them I kept bees they said they wasn't bothered about the bees
I told they I would move the bees if they come and talked to me without any issues.
They say oh no I'm putting a fence up there no problem.
4 weeks later they just **** on me and o wringing to the council. I have been more than reasonable.
There just causing trouble is the point must get of on it.

Hm the whole race thing was example what happens here.
I'm not looking for a fight.
Tell me what would you like to do I will take all your advice on board I just need help and some good advice.
Tell me what would you do.

Dishmop can you find your tenancy agreement and rule for me so I can compare them.

Hm the whole race thing was example what happens here.
I'm not looking for a fight.
Tell me what would you like to do I will take all your advice on board I just need help and some good advice.
Tell me what would you do.

Step 1 - Speak to the disgruntled neighbour........find out what the issue is.

All other steps are determined by the result of step 1...

Let me make it clear that if I were the disgruntled neighbour and I had a genuine reason for wanting the bees gone and you were being unreasonable, i'm afraid you would wake up one morning to a load of dead bees.... End of argument...

You wont achieve anything by being unreasonable and stubborn....trust me.

do yourself and other beekeepers a favour and do the responsible thing, get an out apiary.
Its not worth the grief and hassle it WILL cause both you and your neighbours.

Well I have contacted Rutland bbka they circulating my email address and I'm on land share.
Jenkins it's doesn't say nothing about bees nor rules correct

Hm I told the neighbour if they came to me with concerns that I will happily move the bees.
So they just went and shopped me anymore advice

10f931fcbe45472c89ec3a6c40429240.jpg
:beatdeadhorse5:

Back