Hellooooo All

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladymellifera

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Hi there everyone. I joined this site some time ago but after losing my small cast the year before last I became a little disheartened and then fell pregnant so had a year out from the bees. After seeing some equipment for sale locally I decided to give it another go and this year has proved to be very productive and great fun.
I now have two strong colonies and two nucs which i intend to unite when my new mentor (Gilberdyke John) gives me thumbs up to do so.
This brings me to the reason for the post, not only to say hi, but also to say a huge thankyou to John for his recent help and loan of equipment and helping my get my first honey harvest ! I will post the pics to the forum for you all to see.

:welcome: Back to the forum.

As you got pregnant I would suggest you change your gender symbol, or advertise the remarkable event and make lots of pennies. Sorry couldn't resist it.
:welcome:Again, and enjoy your bees.

Tim.

:welcome: Back to the forum.

As you got pregnant I would suggest you change your gender symbol, or advertise the remarkable event and make lots of pennies. Sorry couldn't resist it.
:welcome:Again, and enjoy your bees.

Tim.

Don't worry..... I'll guess which gender you are! Welcome back. :)
E

lol, mmm yes, you could be right, didn;t know there was a gender symbol !

Welcome back!! Look forward to seeing you around the forum :) Be nice to speak to someone in my position who's interested in bees. My youngest is 8 though now, so not as new as yours :)

Latest posts

Back