Hello

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PTW

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
It all started with making my garden more attractive to bees & reading about them, to joining my local BKA as a 'friend' & wanting a hive (or two). Where will it end?

:welcome:

As to where will it end - how big is your wallet, your garage/shed, your garden and your list of landowning friends (including those landowners you will need to befriend when you have run out of apiary space elsewhere) and, finally, how disciplined are you? Hope that gives you a clue! :)

Oh, and it's not just the bees that expand endlessly: there are umpteen other avenues that you may casually wander into as you get into bees...Be warned, it can take over your life!!

It usually ends in divorce, madness or bankruptcy . If none of those, then you end up posting here...:hairpull:

It usually ends in divorce, madness or bankruptcy . If none of those, then you end up posting here...:hairpull:

I must point out that divorce, madness AND bankruptcy are self-evidently not bars to posting on this site.
Some might even consider them qualifications ...

And as MeatLoaf reminds us "Two out of three ain't bad".

Sliding down a tree clad mountain side on something with no brakes and no steering scattering fivers from your pockets as you plummet helplessly into ... wherever it takes you. Some call it fun and a hobby ... for most of us it's more of an obsession and something where you learn more every day and never know everything (well ... there's one or two on here who think they do ... ).

Good luck ... my advice ... get more equipment now ... you never have enough when you need it !

Latest posts

Back