Happy New Year

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wishing all beekeepers on the forum a very happy New Year ,wishing you all the best of health and happiness for the coming year ,and that you all successfully have a very good harvest from our wonderful bees .I would like to thank all members for their advice in this my first year as I've found it to be invaluable to me and my beekeeping journey .The wealth of knowledge on this forum cannot be found anywhere else and I always eagerly read the advice so generously given by the experienced members .
John

Attachments

• VID-20231231-WA0004.mp4
    57.8 KB
Wishing all beekeepers on the forum a very happy New Year ,wishing you all the best of health and happiness for the coming year ,and that you all successfully have a very good harvest from our wonderful bees .I would like to thank all members for their advice in this my first year as I've found it to be invaluable to me and my beekeeping journey .The wealth of knowledge on this forum cannot be found anywhere else and I always eagerly read the advice so generously given by the experienced members .
John
Live long and prosper 🖖

A Very Happy New Year to beekeepers everywhere. Makes one realise we are part of a world wide fraternity and that we can get on together without resorting to extremes in a world which too often does - and for what? Full supers to all in 2024 and look after our six legged friends............

Latest posts

Back