Happy Birthday to us !!!!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a newcomer to the forum I am amazed that it is so "young" it has the feel of an institution well steeped in the wisdom brought about by age.

I would like to congratulate admin on the forum and all the Knowledgeable and experienced beekeepers who give so freely of their knowledge and experience.

Thank you all.

Congratulations admin, many thanks for the forum and many more years to come I hope :cheers2:

Well done Admin (Mark) and all who support the forum by content and effort! hope there will be many more years of interesting debate and advice!!! along with help, support, and so on that all on here achieve.

3 years ... lummie.... Cheers admin!

Ha! 4 days after my birthday! All though i may act it at times im a tad older than 3 though :rolleyes:

Brilliant work Mark. Well done and 'Happy Birthday' :party:

Doesn't time fly when your enjoying yourself? :D:D:D
VM

happy birthday to you and to me.your 3 today I'am 51 today so I think its drinks all round cheers :party:

Many thanks for the forum and the deft handling of it.

Home from home...

PH

Many happy returns - this forum is a credit to beekeeping - live long and prosper.

As a newcomer to the forum I am amazed that it is so "young" it has the feel of an institution well steeped in the wisdom brought about by age

Exactly my reaction!

Congratulations and thanks to all involved

Is there a secret place where those of us not "in the know" can discover the back-story to the foundation? There clearly is one, reading between the lines of comments here and on other threads. Nothing better than a bit of gossip to lighten the November gloom :reddevil:

Well done Admin, (Mark). Keep up good work.

Your Bees doing well here but cannot expand as might be construed as commercial advertising.....

By the way honey they produced is delicious - and selling well!!!
Doooh!:biggrinjester:

happy birthday admin (mark):party:
also thanks to the member on the forum for there advice,
to the new beeks on this forum not worthy

Latest posts

Back