Half Price - Hexagonal Jars

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how many were in each box beanwood?

90 in each box for me

Last edited:
how many were in each box beanwood?

90 in each box for me

Only 88 unfortunately :eek: Certainly not enough to warrant a worried phone call!!

Hoist by our own macho petard eh? All the years of trying to redefine six inches has backfired!!

BTW SWMBO knows what huge looks like :D

I'll just have to start measuring in centimetres now...:icon_204-2:

Just had an email regarding my order from Dawn at Pattesons which read....

"Dear Customer,

Once again thank you for your order.

Due to a fantastic response to the offer, we are trying to dispatch your order as soon as we can. We are currently aiming to have your order with you w/c 6th May."

I think Bee-Key-Pur should request some commission from them. Sounds like the promotion was far more successful than they anticipated.

How many jars sold from this thread alone?

I had 300.

Just had an email regarding my order from Dawn at Pattesons which read....

"Dear Customer,

Once again thank you for your order.

Due to a fantastic response to the offer, we are trying to dispatch your order as soon as we can. We are currently aiming to have your order with you w/c 6th May."

I think Bee-Key-Pur should request some commission from them. Sounds like the promotion was far more successful than they anticipated.

How many jars sold from this thread alone?

I had 300.

Got a call yesterday saying they are delivering my 1000 today :)

Got my first two boxes this morning.
The other 6 boxes are still somewhere in FedEx's system...
Patteson's chased it up most efficiently and told me that FedEx apologised and promise I'll have the other boxes on Tuesday (after the Bank Holiday).
No problem, just 5 minutes of concern!

Jars look nice.
Many, many thanks to Bee-Key-Pur for the tip-off.

Just got half a mile from the house when the mobile went - jars will be with me in half an hour. Glad i only bought 500 - SWMBO doesn't feel too well so she didn't go shopping and is back from the farriers early (she was booked in for a pedicure) so she'll see the modrately huge pile being off loaded!!
Ah well, less strain on the attic joists anyway.
But as they've come today - tomorrow i will be in the Pembroke beekeepers auction :D

Hope you told her to bend her knees when putting the boxes of jars away for you jbm

My 300 were packed into 8 boxes. (6 still awaited!)
Worth noting - for those still waiting - that inside the big boxes were small boxes, each holding 20 jars. A nice size for stashing away neatly on top shelves (or in JBM's attic). The lids aren't packed quite so beautifully, but safely nevertheless.

Mine came in boxes of 90, balance in a smaller box to make up the 500, a box of caps and a sample box. Great courier called 1 hour before delivery, got the pallet to my back door up a steep slope and was unusually cheerful about it all. Now they just need to make the 8oz and 4oz jars half price and all will be well.

I know the man that has the company quite well. I keep 6 hives on his land. I will ask him 2 email me when there doing any thing like that againe with honey jars and place it on here

Mine came in boxes of 90, balance in a smaller box to make up the 500, a box of caps and a sample box. Great courier called 1 hour before delivery, got the pallet to my back door up a steep slope and was unusually cheerful about it all. Now they just need to make the 8oz and 4oz jars half price and all will be well.

Funny, got an email from them saying did I like the samples......but I never got any! Good jars and fast delivery though so no complaints
E

Funny, got an email from them saying did I like the samples......but I never got any! Good jars and fast delivery though so no complaints
E

:iagree: I was slightly confused (It happens!) by the same email, but had also not received samples. I thought maybe it was because I only ordered 300.

No complaints on what I did order though!

:thanks:

500 came on a pallet with the samples (none really honey-orientated) and the ensuing email. Now, where to store them? :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back