Greetings from SW London

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
10-20 depending
I've been a member of my Association for a year, have done a couple of courses and lots of reading so it's time to get smoking. Gearing up and ready for some bees and here I am. Some instinct tells me it's going to be a great year for honey flow, growing colonies etc, We're due...

Welcome! I hope your bringing the luck with you!

I've been a member of my Association for a year, have done a couple of courses and lots of reading so it's time to get smoking. Gearing up and ready for some bees and here I am. Some instinct tells me it's going to be a great year for honey flow, growing colonies etc, We're due...

:welcome:
...what exactly is it you're smoking??

:welcome:
...what exactly is it you're smoking??

Nothing illicit I hope.

It's difficult enough on this Forum, trying to separate reality from phantasy, without having your faculties impaired by putting certain mild altering vegetation in your smoker.

On the other hand.......

Dusty

It's difficult enough on this Forum, trying to separate reality from phantasy, without having your faculties impaired by putting certain mild altering vegetation in your smoker.

Mild? ???

Capstan Full Strength wouldn't be enough to make sense of it sometimes...

Great 'Name' I wish I had thought of it, Beetles not my thing, Bees my Love.

Latest posts

Back