Get Together

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Counties that surround me are Beds, Bucks, Suffolk Norfolk Northamptonshire so would anyone bee interested in a meet?

Regards;

Hi,
please note that the Hartpury auction is'nt at Hartpury this year! they've changed the venue! its at Hempstead Meadows, Gloucester.

I think Lincoln is too far out of the way. its a bugger of a journey even from the midlands. perhaps regional is the way to go, which could mean get the the kettle in the shed pete!

Chris

Hang on a minute ...

Why hasnt' Finman come forward with an offer to host a get together at his place???

Bexause it would be boring trying to follow all his url's to different locations on the web.

Apparently HP already has a low light burning in the bee shed - see the video.

I would have liked to see something that would stop the candle from falling over, but it's doubtless (???) stuck to the floor.

Come onthen! how about a Beekeeping forum get together for midlands members plus any others who want to meet at the Gloucester BKA auction?

Sorry but no, haven't got the time to go as far as Glouster, allowing for the build up at the M5/M6 junction it's near a 2 hour+ drive for me.

PH

I'm up for it. Gotta come all the way from, er, Gloucester but I should be able to make it :)

Could be a cup of tea going chez Firegazer for travellers coming from the South.

FG

Last edited:
Did you see that Hedgerow?

Us Midlands bee keepers are not getting an invite for tea. :)

Well I'm up for a Midlands or North West meet!

PH - you'd be better going cross country via oxford, and besides I am sure that there might be some beds going spare so we could make a weekend of it.

Great tip that it's at Hempstead (by the biggest tip this side of that Slum in Mumbai!!)

LOL

But I'm definitely up for it. Perhaps we need a separate thread....now that's a good idea !

regards

S

Hombre, + HP,
sorry - didn't mean to exclude anyone.

Just checked where Hampsted is. I thought it was North of Gloucester (like Hartpury) but turns out it's South West, so cups of tea might be on after all.

FG

Sorry can't make it it would bee just over 150 miles from where I live and I can not drive that far without being in great pain when and if I arrived.
Hope this comes about wishing you all the best.

Regards;

Latest posts

Back