Free Wild flower seeds

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are also going to be running what looks like an excellent campaign to make life easier for pollinators...........

Ordered mine too, looks like they are getting a bit of interest as the site is running painfully slow :)

Ordered mine too, looks like they are getting a bit of interest as the site is running painfully slow :)
That'll be the hamster powered servers. Hamsters are renewable, but they do get tired after a hard night in their wheels charging the batteries.

Seeds ordered. Got a nice grassy knoll I've been thinking about converting to a mini-meadow.

Has the grassy knoll got a good view of BBKA HQ?

Thanks for the link not worthy

looks like they are getting a bit of interest as the site is running painfully slow :)[/QUOTE]

ooops.......... ordered mine and then e mailed all the family to get theirs..... oh and some association members...........bee-smillie

Has the grassy knoll got a good view of BBKA HQ?
Sadly. no. It might be in range for a cruise missile if you have one spare.

It was a clump of ground left behind when previous owners excavated a car park at the bottom of the garden. It has a 50-odd year old apple tree on it that's almost dead. It's tempting to put a couple of hives there, but the neighbours to the right are a bit close, sometimes have a dog with them for a couple of weeks at a time, and almost always have lots of washing hanging out. I'm not sure how suitable it might be, but will get someone from the local association to have a look. There's an image at http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/5537/grassyknoll.jpg. The car is facing pretty much due south.

I gather you don't like the BBKA, then?

grassyknoll.jpg

Last edited:
Don't forget to sign the petition too!
Simon

mmmm sounds good but . . . . . .
they want my road name as a compulsory field! :banghead::banghead:

I don't have a road name.
Have the same problem with other sites! :banghead:

Oh well plenty of wildflower seeds for someone elsebee-smilliebee-smillie

:nature-smiley-013:

Martin, just type in whatever is in your address in the "road name field", name of village or whatever. They won't care and will just print out a label with whatever you put in (or should).
Simon

mmmm sounds good but . . . . . .
they want my road name as a compulsory field! :banghead::banghead:

I don't have a road name.
Have the same problem with other sites! :banghead:

Oh well plenty of wildflower seeds for someone elsebee-smilliebee-smillie

:nature-smiley-013:

I don't have a road name either - I just put the name of the village and it worked OK. amazingly, they will send to France :)

"update Thursday April 12th 8:51 sorry all our free seeds have been ordered now"
I've missed out.

Last edited:
Back