Frames - Seconds

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bulk purchase of hive parts and frames will never work for us (BFA) as we would have to purchase such a huge quantity to get a tiny discount, then Rob would have to store it all and distribute it on demand, and there is a delivery cost to take into account, that is if he could even get one of the big suppliers to sell him the gear in the first place, they have made it very clear to me over the years that they are not a all interested in Bee farmers as a revenue source, as long as the one hive owner is buying their products they do not need us, in fact i got the feeling we are more of a nuisance to them :spy:

.......they have made it very clear to me over the years that they are not a all interested in Bee farmers as a revenue source, as long as the one hive owner is buying their products they do not need us, in fact i got the feeling we are more of a nuisance to them :spy:

I'm not surprised really. I'm amazed at what is bought by the one hive owner, what they seem to be happy to pay and then give up after a few years.

I have one solution that I am intending to pursue which is full plastic national frames. I have the drawings done but if to invest in the tooling is the next question. Will save us so much hassle and can kick out at a reasonable price. Issue is not a lot like plastic!

Latest posts

Back