fogging varroa

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
funny how some people see pest control
you'll get the nicest,would'ent hurt a fly or say boo to a goose type customer, all that goes out the window when they have a pest problem, be it rodent,squirrels,cockroaches etc, they dont want the nice approach, they want DEAD...
even if you thought by my name I caught them, what did you think happened then????
release into the countryside, putting the problem onto someone elses land?
some may say that poisoning rats that then take a day or two to die, via internal hermoraging, is a worst way than being grabbed in a dogs jaws to be dead within seconds
but enough about pest control, this is a bee forum....

Plus the poison can go on up the food chain to harm non-target species such as owls.

Plus the poison can go on up the food chain to harm non-target species such as owls.

I thought this thread had been put to bed,
yes your correct about non target species getting secondary poisoning, alas this is not down to the poison solely, but more the person using it, as pest controllers we look at the area affected, before carrying out a controlled job, be it poisons/traps/shooting etc, if poisoning, then regular visits would be made to pick up dead rats and dispose of correctly, then you get a normal person, who does not want to pay a pestie, but wants poison, places it down without any other thought, and forgets about it, rats die anywhere and get taken by non target species, but the poison gets the blame rather than the person

if you watch a later vids of mr fat man in action you will see he has changed his mind on fogging and now vaporizes OQ without any PPE so guess he wont be doing many more vids on youtube

Latest posts

Back