Exxon Mobil

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wightbees

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
How long is a piece of string
I would like to ask people if they would sign this petition. This American company wants to either dig straight through the new forest Or straight through the Isle of Wight.
Local council have no say in this and it’s Government directed decision.
This will have a huge impact on our communities and environment . Why this can’t go down the Solent I have no idea. The company doesn’t have the best track record either!!

Please share if possible

https://www.change.org/p/stop-the-solent-co2-pipeline

Thank you

I would like to ask people if they would sign this petition. This American company wants to either dig straight through the new forest Or straight through the Isle of Wight.
This will have a huge impact on our communities and environment . Why this can’t go down the Solent I have no idea. The company doesn’t have the best track record either!!

Please share if possible

Thank you
Already have on X, it is sheer madness driven by greed and power

Having seen how many pipelines have been installed accross the UK since the Victorian Dam building era and the fuel pipelines since the start of the second world war I am reticent to sign such petitions as the country side recovers and in places can be re-invigorated and these petitions are all too often started by nimbys tbh.

What needs to happen is that there needs a certain amount of tunnelling under certain critical sites mandated rather than an all or nothing approach that such petitions aim for.

Last edited:

Please share if possible

Thank you
signed & shared

Had me wondering too.

Scientific research has proven 2040 to be the "Oh well, we had a good run as a species " moment.
We will survive, it is that people will have to suffer the misery of enduring and overcoming something which is totally unnecessary inflicted upon us by nothing less than sociopaths assisted by willing fools. The girls keep us sane and show the way if I might say such a thing.

Is that the same team that researched ocean level rise and forecast massive areas would be under water some years ago?
This was a computer modelling done in the 70s using up to date equipment and data for the time.
They did it again recently using up to date everything and the answer was the same 2040 !
On our societies current trajectory that would seem to be about right, everything falls apart around 2040.

Latest posts

Back